1.6.2 was released on February 11th, 2018 and was the third public release of the Lava Update. It was released for Minecraft 1.12 and is the first version of More Fuels Mod to support Minecraft 1.12. It replaced 1.6.1 and is the current release.
- Ground up rewrite, totally new code base
- Updated to Minecraft 1.12
- Removed all fuel recipes that Mojang has made redundant since the last time the fuel system was reworked (1.9)
- Updated/Redid localization with Google Translate.
- Removed Arabic localization
- Removed LOLCAT localization
- Changed "Concentrated" blocks to "Compressed"
- Tallgrasses/Flowers cannot be crafted into fuel pellets. This is not a bug so much as a limitation of the API at this point. In 1.13 when all
of the individual things under the 3 blocks that currently cover all blocks and tall blocks in Minecraft are each given their own separate ID, then this issue can be resolved.
- Locale files are either ancient user translations (Lithuanian), or Google Translate, so pretty bad unless you're in English or Pirate English.
- This build was a hotfix.
- Attempts to update to Minecraft 1.12 were made but at this point it was obvious a total code rewrite would be required to get the mod working on 1.12 at anywhere near full functionality.