1.5.2016.MakeAmericaGreatAgain was released initially on November 13th, 2016 as a response to a result of the American Presidential Election on November 8th, 2016 where Donald Trump beat Shillary Clinton. It replaced is 1.5.2 equivalent except for one added block and is a beta so that people wouldn't automatically download it. Only those in the "in crowd" understood and have downloaded it. If you read this, you are in the "in crowd."
- Fixed "Bituminous Coal Ore" Localization in Lithuanian
- Added English (LOLCAT), English (PIRATE), Arabic, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, and Chinese (Simplified) Localization files.
- All Localizations except English and Lithuanian are done by Google Translate. Inaccuracies may be present.
- Not 100% sure how well MC displays special language characters even though .lang files are UTF-8.
- Version 1.5.2016.MakeAmericaGreatAgain.1 (Joke Version) is based off of this.
- First version of the mod to support 1.11.