1.3.0 was released on March 22nd, 2016 and was the first public release of 1.3.x. It was released the same day as some of 1.3.1, but earlier on that day. It was crippled by a versioning bug, but did have a significant changelog. It replaced 1.2.2 and was very quickly replaced by 1.3.1.
- Merged Minecraft versions into jar files (later proven to be failed, hence rush release of 1.3.1)
- Added Blaze Powder as a fuel
- Added Ghast Tear as a fuel
- Added Magma Cream as a fuel
- Fully reworked burn times on all items and blocks
- Burn times are now calculated, rather than based on what feels right to me
- Added BurnTimes.txt on github for all to see this method and the burn times of each item and block
- Crippling version bug with 1.7.x and 1.8.x jar, causing them to only work on 1.7.10 and 1.8.9
- Still lacking some fuels such as TNT, Minecart with TNT
- Minecart with Chest burn time is incorrect
- First time I tried to merge minecraft versions into jars. It failed miserably, and many people said that was actually an impossible thing to do. I gave up on the idea at the time, only to ressurect it for v1.4.0 of the mod, and actually have it work that time.
- Released the same day as 1.3.1, just before it.